POLY-MOR CANADA INC.
A Message from Our CEO Casey Moroschan
In June, 1998 Foam-Tek Canada Inc was incorporated changing its name to Uretek Canada Inc. in March, 2002. In January, 2011 the company rebranded itself to POLY-MOR Canada Inc. POLY-MOR continues to provide the same exceptional service to the Industrial-Commercial, Municipal and Residential markets in Canada utilizing our unique approach in the use of expanding polymer resin systems. Over the past number of years, thousands of successful polymer treatment projects have been undertaken and completed from as far north as the North Slope of Alaska and Inuvik, N.W.T. and from coast to coast from Victoria, British Columbia to as far east as the Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec and Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador..
POLY-MOR Canada Inc. is a sales – service organization established to serve the residential, commercial-industrial, municipal and institutional markets. The array of POLY-MOR products provide a cost effective solution to a plethora of challenges, including:
- Void-filling annular, trenched, fissured, etc. voided areas;
- Lifting and under-pinning settled concrete slab-on-grade structures;
- Stabilizing weak base soils employing a variety of creative methodologies;
- Densifying base soils to improve load-bearing capacity;
- Sealing leaks in below-grade foundations, catch-basins, culverts, tailings ponds and other structures;
- Polymer structural base that has high thermal characteristics coupled with a vapour barrier ideally suited for construction on perma-frost, peat, hog fuel and other weak soils;
- Construction of polymer resin pile systems;
- Retrofitting hollow core block walls to strengthen them against seismic activity.
To effect these solutions, an array of strong, yet light-weight extremely fast setting, environmentally friendly structural expanding polymer resins are employed by trained and professional technicians.
To be the preeminent provider of superior service of expanding polymer resin based products to the Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential markets:
- by performing for our clients the highest level of service at fair and market competitive prices;
- by maintaining the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness with our clients, professional associates and suppliers;
- by ensuring that our clients are always in control;
- by consistently improving the quality of our product line;
- by adding value for clients through innovation, foresight, and aggressive performance;
- by striving to secure, cultivate and maintain a long term relationship with our clients based on safety, high quality of service, timeliness, attention to detail, and service minded attitudes;
- by treating our employees fairly and involving them in the quality improvement process to ensure responsiveness and cost effective work execution.
The POLY-MOR service policy is simple. We wish to ensure that our clients are “In Control” and if we are not able to meet your requirements and one of our Client Services Representatives made a commitment to you, and either our product or our service does not reasonably perform according to the commitment made to you, you will not be invoiced.
From an environmental perspective we are very proud that POLY-MOR Canada Inc. has secured the Leed Product Compatibility Evaluation and our product line has been verified by Green Alberta.
We at POLY-MOR Canada Inc. thank you for browsing our web site and if any questions do arise, we invite you to contact one of our offices and our Client Services Representatives will be more than pleased to assist you.